Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rafal_0
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Unable to Schedule ex200 exam

Jump to solution

Hello, I purchased the exam two hours ago and now I am trying to schedule the exam, but this message appears, knowing that I am using the same account where I purchased it

Greetings!

This account (rafalmohammedali1) does not appear to have any exams available to schedule at this time.

If you have purchased an exam and see this alert, we suggest the following steps:

1. TRY AGAIN IN ONE HOUR. Occasionally the transfer of records to the scheduler are delayed.

2. CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT. Make sure that the account you are using to log in matches the one you used to purchase (click here to try a different account).

3. CONTACT RED HAT OR YOUR RESELLER. Contact Red Hat or your authorized training partner for assistance if you have purchased an exam, are using the correct account and continue to see this page when you try to log into the scheduler.

Thanks for your interest in Red Hat Certification!

Labels (3)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Wasim_Raja

@Rafal_0 Request you to please create a ticket so that our support team can reach and assist you.

Please use the link: https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments 

View solution in original post

Chetan_Tiwary_

@Rafal_0 yes it does take time generally to have it approved. You can respond to the ticket/mail with your query and you will get the support.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Wasim_Raja

@Rafal_0 Request you to please create a ticket so that our support team can reach and assist you.

Please use the link: https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments 

Rafal_0
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi,

I already did it.

Red Hat Training Request RHT2066710

Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @Rafal_0 ! Sometimes it takes some time to have it reflected in your account. Please check it after sometime. 

As you have already raised a support case - please do not worry at all - you will get the resolution / support from the backend team very soon. 

Rafal_0
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi Dears, @Chetan_Tiwary_ @Wasim_Raja 

The exam has appeared in my account and I also uploaded my country ID  3 hours ago, but so far it has not been approved and still pending approval. Does this step take a long time to be approved?

Chetan_Tiwary_

@Rafal_0 yes it does take time generally to have it approved. You can respond to the ticket/mail with your query and you will get the support.

Wasim_Raja

+1

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.