cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see any Video course

Jump to solution

Hi Folks, 

I enrolled the RHLS subscription past week. But after the login, I am unable to see any video courses for any subject except DO288. Anyone facing the same problem?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @nava_thulasi39 , 

Yes, earlier there used to be a watch option , now the videos are embedded in the online course itself ( at the top of each chapter sections ). 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tnishiok
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

To me...

[Video Visibility]
DO188 : v4.10 -  visible
DO188 : v4.12 - invisible
DO288 : v4.10 - visible
RH124 : v9.0 - visible
RH134 : v9.0 - visible
RH294 : v9.0 - visible

Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @tnishiok ,

DO188v4.12 video course preparation  is in progress and will be available soon. 

Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @nava_thulasi39 ,

Thanks for reaching out !

Please write to rol-support@redhat.com with the details and our team will assist you asap.

0 Kudos
Jim_Meegan
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nava_thulasi39 I agree with Chetan that you should open a support ticket, because that sounds odd. My only tip would be to make sure you are accessing the content via the LAUNCH button in the RHLS catalog. The video content should be embedded at the top of the course pages.

0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for the response @Jim_Meegan @Chetan_Tiwary_ @tnishiok 

Another quick clarification, I had RHLS last year. In the catalog, ther will be 2 options. 
1. Launch 2. Watch.
Watch for video courses.
Now I could see watch option from catalog only for DO288. Not for other courses. Is UI/option changed for video courses?

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @nava_thulasi39 , 

Yes, earlier there used to be a watch option , now the videos are embedded in the online course itself ( at the top of each chapter sections ). 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.