HeshD
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community 25K member contest!

I knew the contest is over now.

"Contest of opensource is never over, the more we learn and invent is because of opensource community products and developments. "

munizcrr0804
Cadet
Cadet

Hello Everyone!!

My Name is Ramon Munizcresp and This is my fourth semester at FTCC, I’m still ready to learn new and different things such as RedHat which is something that's extremely interesting. My hobbies that I most enjoyed is playing video games and love watching sci fi movie to include reading medieval history. During this semester I’m going to work very hard. I hope to have the opportunity to work with RedHat in the future !!!

Trevor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello Ramon,

Happy 2021!

If you want to work with Red Hat in the future, the ball is in your court!  The more you learn, the more you add to your knowledge base, which equals more value you have to offer to some organization in the practical world.  Learn the material well enough to become Red Hat certified, and you'll definitely put yourself in a position to achieve what you're hoping for.  Those Red Hat certifications equate to the experience that many organizations are seeking.

Much success to you on your journey!

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
0 Kudos
Thelma
Cadet
Cadet

Hello my name is Thelma. I'm a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College studying Networking and PC Service and Support. Looking forward to learning all I can and meeting others. 

Trevor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello Thelma.  Happy 2021!

If you hangout in this community, you're definitely going to give yourself an opportunity to learn.  

Hope you have a great Spring 2021 semester!

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
0 Kudos
Thelma
Cadet
Cadet

Thanks Trevor.

kiante318
Cadet
Cadet

I love open source software because it allows people to voice options to help others. It help great minds come together, also a way for networking and meet new people.

blackhac0973
Cadet
Cadet

Hi, I'm a student at FayTechCC and look forward to learning about Linux!

0 Kudos
ShaneReed
Cadet
Cadet

I am going to enjoy learning about open source because I feel like it will be very useful in any career i pursue in the future. I am hoping to get a degree in cyber security and maybe also networking.

0 Kudos
Tech44
Cadet
Cadet

I love open source because you can use it anywhere. Also, it helps underprivileged people to gain access to things which usually they cannot afford if it was not free, which would allow everyone to gain knowledge and learn.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.