cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 21.6K Views

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community 25K member contest!

The Red Hat Learning Community has reached 25,000 members - To celebrate this milestone we are kicking off a 25K Member Contest

How to enter: Each action completed below is equivalent to one (1) contest entry. The more actions completed, the more chances you have to win.   

1. Register for the Red Hat Learning Community (if not yet a member)
  2. Kudo (aka “like”) this 25K member contest post
  3. Reply to this post with a brief description of why you love open source or your open source learning journey!
  4. Complete your community biography here.

3 winners will be randomly selected to win one (1) $50 Visa Gift Card and receive an RHLC member feature for 30 days! Read the contest rules, terms and conditions here.

Thank you again to the entire Red Hat Learning Community for fostering open source skill adoption and the growth of this community. 

Good luck!

This contest will close on February 28, 2020.

--
Deanna
139 Replies

Hi, I'm a student at FayTechCC and look forward to learning about Linux!

0 Kudos
ShaneReed
Cadet
Cadet

I am going to enjoy learning about open source because I feel like it will be very useful in any career i pursue in the future. I am hoping to get a degree in cyber security and maybe also networking.

0 Kudos
Tech44
Cadet
Cadet

I love open source because you can use it anywhere. Also, it helps underprivileged people to gain access to things which usually they cannot afford if it was not free, which would allow everyone to gain knowledge and learn.

Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Thinking about the underserved (aka underprivilieged) population, I think you'll go very far in life.  Don't loose that mindset!

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
0 Kudos

Greetings,

My name is Byron Morales; I am in the process of obtaining a Cyber Security Certificate through Fayetteville Technical Community College. I foresee completing it by the end of the year. I wish to learn all the perks that Linux has to offer. Although I'm relatively new to command line, I will definitively take the challenge.

Byron Morales.

Very Respectfully,
Byron Morales
Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Learn that command line.  Down the road you'll be glad you did.

Much success to you in the completion of your Cyber Security Certificate, and the knowledge that comes along with it.

0 Kudos
KLowery
Cadet
Cadet

Open Source has opened my mind to many new things. I'm looking forward to learning more, and more from each one of you!!!

Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Open-source -> open eyes!  

0 Kudos

I am happy to join you guys and I am ready to learn :)

Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Welcome aboard!

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.