cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 21.7K Views

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community 25K member contest!

The Red Hat Learning Community has reached 25,000 members - To celebrate this milestone we are kicking off a 25K Member Contest

How to enter: Each action completed below is equivalent to one (1) contest entry. The more actions completed, the more chances you have to win.   

1. Register for the Red Hat Learning Community (if not yet a member)
  2. Kudo (aka “like”) this 25K member contest post
  3. Reply to this post with a brief description of why you love open source or your open source learning journey!
  4. Complete your community biography here.

3 winners will be randomly selected to win one (1) $50 Visa Gift Card and receive an RHLC member feature for 30 days! Read the contest rules, terms and conditions here.

Thank you again to the entire Red Hat Learning Community for fostering open source skill adoption and the growth of this community. 

Good luck!

This contest will close on February 28, 2020.

--
Deanna
139 Replies
hoags6200
Cadet
Cadet

Hi! My name is Stephen . I am taking a Red Het class at Fayetteville Technical Community College.

Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Hello Stephen,

Who's your professor for the course?

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm Cali. I'm a student at FTCC.

My name is Kenny Somers Im a current student at FTCC, this is my first class on Red Hat and im excited to get started

Hey, my name Danny Derby.  I am a first time redhat user and a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College.  

Hey Danny, my name is also Daniel. Nice to meet you!

Hello! Glad to join the community!

Kinga2235
Cadet
Cadet

Hello. My name is Antonio. I'm am a student at FTCC.

Hello My name is James pecore.I'm a student at Fayettville Tech.

Hello! My name is Adrian Ramirez and I am a student at FTCC! I am looking forward to learning as much as possible and use this experience in my future IT roles.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.