cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syed
Community Manager
Community Manager

What is that one thing you would like to see happen in RHLC differently?

Thanks for being a part of the Red Hat Learnign Community. As a valuable member, what is that one thing they would like to see happen in RHLC differently and Why?

Labels (2)
16 Replies
mafridi

I would like to see more Expert Extras relevant and helpful in our daily activities.

AnithaRaaji

Hi,

More topics for beginners about course introduction and weekly challenges. 

Joe_Foss
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Keep the challenges open for >30d. 

I only got Sunday nights to focus on training and that really reduces the time I get to have access to the actuall challenge labs < 5-6hrs per month in an uninterupted way.

Many students are juggling work, family, etc

I dont care if I dont get "credit" or get marked as passed in "audit" mode. Just need access to the challenges and labs

njain51
Cadet
Cadet

Kudos to you for creating Linux challenges and more like these in the future. 

More discussions!

What about a twitter/x chat?? Where 1 day a week at a certain time, we all gather around a hashtag and respond to questions and each other (kinda like CodeNewbie used to do)

I've met the most amazing people that way and learned sooo much.

I would like to see if REDHAT actually helps her bussiness grow with lifting up the limitations on documentation and learning with intrisic explnations

RHLC is a neat idea. It really needs more active users to turn it into a goto resource. I'd like to see things that increase engagement that would lead to more content being available.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.