cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

What would you like to see in a learning community?

The Red Hat Learning Community is built to connect open source practitioners as they upskill and use open source technology - what would you like to see in this community to help foster a deeper connection between members and enhance the community experience?

This could be resources, features, enhancements, events, etc.

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
Labels (1)
45 Replies
ricardodacosta

One of the requests I'm getting from customers is for a Regional (Country specific) board. In fact, my local Red Hat office made the same request.

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are piloting groups soon - thank you @ricardodacosta!

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Travis

I would like to see the "Spell-check" fixed on the responding to posts. There is an option to check spelling for an initial post, but that option is not available when replying/responding to posts or joining the discussion. We had this issue with the insert code that does formatted text and it finally got fixed, but the spelling has been out there for quite some time.

Additionally, the addition of some Wiki-style content versus threaded discussions would be a great added bonus here too.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Travis this is absolutely in our backlog - thank you for sharing. 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Khamid
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

it would be perfect if we have separate groups for specific courses & exams. Like one group for DO280 & EX280  etc. 

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great suggestion on how we can potentially build out a new "Groups" feature we are testing out!

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Robert_Bryant
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

How's this new groups feature coming? I'd also like to see groups for specific courses. I think we realize this will require additional resources of time and people who are experts. Hopefully fellow community members will be able to provide the bulk of responses (peer-peer) more than mods and admins. Though mods and admins could step in to settle any unsettled questions through a 'mod call' or other mechanism on the board.

0 Kudos
Robert_Bryant
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

My bad, I think I have answered this question for myself. At the top left of this page, the Discuss pull-down menu yields at least some of the RedHat technology product groups for more specific discussions. Yay! I found my Ansible questions people! Thanks and keep building this section!

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.