cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranjit
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Where are the Certification Badges gone?

Jump to solution

Hi,

On your Certification List page (https://rhtapps.redhat.com/certifications) you used to be able to download badges (as announced here: https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/announcing-new-way-display-your-red-hat-certifications).

What happened to them? I can't seem to download them anymore. In fact, there doesn't appear to be any images you can use to show off on your CV.

Ranjit. 

Ranjit.
[RHCA - 110-468-899]
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone!

Check out this announcement and blog post from our Director of Certification, Randy Russell @RRR, on how you can redeem your new Red Hat Certification badges!

Read the community announcement here

Read the Red Hat Blog announcement here.

--
Deanna

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mohammedhdotio
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I can confirm, it has been removed from my certifications profile too.

mohammedhdotio
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

just an update to my last reply.

it seems like Redhat now partners with Credly to issue new badges you have to explicitly enable it from account settings following this this instructions

Account settings -> Certifications -> Privacy Settings -> Red Hat Digital Credentialing -> I want Red Hat to issue a digital badge for my achievements recognized by the Red Hat Digital Credentialing Program.

firefox_Kn2bdPsCHl.png

just select yes and then submit your settings. I was issued a new badge on credly and received an email within 6 days or something near that.

good luck everyone.

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone!

Check out this announcement and blog post from our Director of Certification, Randy Russell @RRR, on how you can redeem your new Red Hat Certification badges!

Read the community announcement here

Read the Red Hat Blog announcement here.

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.