Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WK
Cadet
Cadet

concerns for RHCSA EX200

Dear Sir,

I am looking to book RHCSA (200) but prior to that have some questions, which I want to clarify as under:
    • 1) When booking, it is showing 3 training units? I am not booking any training unit BUT only want to book exam to appear individually paying myself independently using my personal email ID not by any company, then what is meant by training units
    • 2) When booking, it is asking for company name in text filed, like I said I want to pay and pass myself not by any company, what I should write in this field ? if I type my full name, is this OK?

In prerequisite section below is mentioned:

Candidates for this exam should:

"Have either taken the Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and II (RH134) courses or else the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199) or have comparable work experience as a system administrator on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Review the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam (EX200) objectives"

Question: Are above only recommendations? As for myself I don't feel the need for attending a course and practicing on my own and want to appear in exam, so, please kindly clarify this to me I can directly sit in exam or not?

thanks in advance for helping out

Kind Regards,
Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tracy_Baker
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

1) You do not need training units or a company name. Pay for it yourself. I forget but, if the company name is required, just put in your own name.

2) "Have either taken the Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and II (RH134) courses or else the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199) or have comparable work experience as a system administrator on Red Hat Enterprise Linux

Review the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam (EX200) objectives"

These are just recommendations. That's why it said "should". You are more than free to pay your money and take your chance.

Good luck!

Program Lead at Arizona's first Red Hat Academy, est. 2005
Estrella Mountain Community College
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.