cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyb3rx
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

is bash completion allowed in RHCSA exam ?

Jump to solution

hi, I just wanted to confirm can we install bash-completion package on redhat machine in exam as it helps by suggesting next command/option and save a lot of writing time

is there anything that is not permissible? 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tracy_Baker
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

You will have a fully-functional system to work with - in the same way as those that are used in the Red Hat training lab environment.

If the package you want to install is available in the Red Hat lab environment, it will be available in the exam environment.

I just checked the lab environment for RH124 8.2 and it tells be that the bash-completion package is already installed.

If you can do it in the lab environment, you should be able to do it in the exam.

However, you will not have access to the Internet.

Program Lead at Arizona's first Red Hat Academy, est. 2005
Estrella Mountain Community College

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tracy_Baker
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

You will have a fully-functional system to work with - in the same way as those that are used in the Red Hat training lab environment.

If the package you want to install is available in the Red Hat lab environment, it will be available in the exam environment.

I just checked the lab environment for RH124 8.2 and it tells be that the bash-completion package is already installed.

If you can do it in the lab environment, you should be able to do it in the exam.

However, you will not have access to the Internet.

Program Lead at Arizona's first Red Hat Academy, est. 2005
Estrella Mountain Community College
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.