Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamelg
Cadet
Cadet

labs take too many times to initialize

Jump to solution

I'm new to rhsls. I'm starting with the BFXxxx labs. Labs take a very long time to initialize. When the environment is ready and I can launch the "lab start" command, the "Cluster status check" message remains for more than 30 minutes. Sometimes it fails and I have to start again. I have to wait 30 minutes to start a lab, even though I finish it in less than 15 minutes. It's not usable. My 'Laboratory hours used' counter is already at 3/400.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chetan_Tiwary_

@hamelg I tried the lab in a freshly built lab - it worked fine but yes you need to wait for the cluster to be ready before you run any lab scripts :

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1698944717771.png

you can use the feedback button to submit a feedback which will be forwarded to the concerned team for taking a look :

Chetan_Tiwary__1-1698944819840.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @hamelg !

Thanks for reaching out! Please raise a support case and our backend team will help you with your issue. 

0 Kudos
hamelg
Cadet
Cadet

On the redhat support site (https://access.redhat.com/support/cases/), what product must i choose ? I dont' see rhls.

Chetan_Tiwary_

@hamelg not from there. If you have Red Hat learning subscription - you can raise a support case from the online portal by clicking on "Support" button like this :

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1698936153379.png

or click on "Menu"  and then help button. Fill out the form and submit - this will generate a support case to the correct team. 

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

@hamelg I tried the lab in a freshly built lab - it worked fine but yes you need to wait for the cluster to be ready before you run any lab scripts :

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1698944717771.png

you can use the feedback button to submit a feedback which will be forwarded to the concerned team for taking a look :

Chetan_Tiwary__1-1698944819840.png

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.