andreT
Cadet
Cadet

streaming test failed

hi all, im reaching out to see if anyone else had/has this issue with passing the compatibility test, more specifically the video streaming. Just a lil background this will be my 3rd attempt at the exam , the first went fine with no issues just didnt do well. The 2nd is where i encountered the issue of the proctor only able to view my web cam not my external cam, and they had to re-issue another exam code. Im preparing to make my 3rd attempt but still not passing the compatibility test, can anyone help with ths issue what steps did you take to solve it.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Sanju7
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi @andreT 

Streaming compatibility issue is more likely be a network concern. Please ensure the network you using is unrestricted, firewall free and stable. You can try connecting to a different network (from different Internet Service Provider) on the whole and run the test and check. You can try connecting to mobile hot spot also and check.

It could be an issue with the actual external webcam itslef sometimes. Make sure the external webcam is detected while running the test. Ensure the external webcam is connected directly to the port of the computer and not through any docking station or hub. if there is a provision, you can try with different webcam altogether and check.

andreT
Cadet
Cadet

Thank you I will try it out
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.