ShirishVPandey
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Course Release Announcement: DO180-4.12, DO188-4.12 and PE180 exam

Hello RHA Admin,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our latest updates for the two essential courses centered around the OpenShift Container Platform. These updates smoothly transition from v4.10 to v4.12, incorporating the latest advancements.

Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman (DO188) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180)

In addition, we are happy to announce the release of the Red Hat Preliminary Exam in Red Hat OpenShift Administration (PE180), for the Students who have attended Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO180) and would like to validate their knowledge and understanding of the skills covered in the course. Thanks.

shipande@redhat.com
+91 99202 28866
1 Reply
Chetan_Tiwary_

Embracing OpenShift learning and certification can be a career game-changer in today's IT landscape. 

With OpenShift, you can architect, deploy, and manage containerized applications efficiently, making you indispensable in an era where containerization is the cornerstone of modern IT infrastructure.

Invest in OpenShift learning and certification to future-proof your career and thrive in the evolving IT industry.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.