cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charith1994
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

COVID19 exam extension didn't work after expiration of RHLS

According to the Redhat COVID19 response I have enroll to 5 exam and after the RHLS expiration  all the exam expiration date were extend till 2021 january,as expected.But when today I have check them in my redhat leaning account all the exam were gone and catolog and the learning path were empty,but when i go to the report category and filter according to the date I can see that I have enrolled to all the exam.How ever now I can not shedule my exam or niether see any exam are available.what is happening here?..........expecting a quick response from redhat.........
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@charith1994 please reach out to the Red Hat Certification team by using this comment form - they should take care of you and accomodate your exam scheduling experience.

Thanks,

Deanna

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
SandeepSJ
Cadet
Cadet

Hi Guys,

My RHLS is expiring in next 1-2 days and i already enrolled for my Pending exams which suffered due to COVID-19.

Out Of my 4 exams i got extension of only 2 exam and 2 exam is showing expiring in"0" days.

I tried to reach Redhat training channels through tickets and emails, but end of day they didn't reply.

They are not concern about customer complaints.

Can anybody is here who can help in regarding this?

Regards

Sandeep Singh 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.