cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 12.8K Views

Need help accessing your Free OpenShift course?

Hi all,

Red Hat Training & Certification recently announced that during the current events associated with COVID-19, we have decided to grant this community access to learn about OpenShift and the core fundamentals of container technology by offering the Introduction to OpenShift Applications course for free. 

If you are not able to access your Free Openshift course successfully, here are a few tips you can try to get logged in successfully.  

1. "Enroll" in the free course here
2. You may initially see a cost associated with this course, please continue through the purchase process and you should see an ending balance of zero (0). 
3. After enrollment navigate to: rol.redhat.com
4. Log-in with the user name used during the course enrollment process (note, this may be different from your email address)
5. Upon log-in, you should see a message on your Home page directing you to the Catalog to access the course
6. Select the Catalog link and DO101 will be ready for you to dive right in!

Should you experience any issues, or need to seek support please feel free to open an inquiry with the Red Hat Training & Certification support team here.

Thank you,
Deanna 

--
Deanna
Labels (3)
71 Replies
Rajesh553
Cadet
Cadet

Hi team,

Can any one help me on the above issue, as i am not able to access the course

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rajesh553,

Please see the steps below on how to access this course:

1. "Enroll" in the free course here
2. You may initially see a cost associated with this course, please continue through the purchase process and you should see an ending balance of zero (0). 
3. After enrollment navigate to: rol.redhat.com  
4. Log-in with the user name used during the course enrollment process (note, this may be different from your email address)
5. Upon log-in, you should see a message on your Home page directing you to the Catalog to access the course
6. Select the Catalog link and DO101 will be ready for you to dive right in!

Please let us know if you can access the course, and if you have any other questions. 

Thanks!
--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Rajesh553
Cadet
Cadet

Hi Deanna,

Thank you for reverting my query, Please do find the attached screenshot after enrolling i am not able to see the course tagged to my user id in rol.redhat.com site.

Please do needful.course enrolled pagecourse enrolled pagerol.redhat.com pagerol.redhat.com page

0 Kudos
cnygaard
Cadet
Cadet

How do you play the videos in DO101 Introduction to OpenShift Applications?

Is there some package that one can install to make it work better?

The video window is "blank", I have tried Chrome and Firefox.

Firefox says "No video with supported format and MIME type found.

Thanks

Video window screenshot

video-window.png

Update: Video works through course enrolment email which links to rol.redhat.com but video does not work if one launchesDO101 from learning portal https://training-lms.redhat.com/

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cnygaard Thank you for bringing this to our attention - can you confirm that you can now access the course at rol.redhat.com? I want to ensure you can actively enjoy the course.

Much appreciated,

Deanna

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
khatrig
Cadet
Cadet

I registered for d0101 course and yesterday i am able to login there and see the course but today i am not able to see the course.

there is showing 0 subscription and no course.

help me on that

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @khatrig - Thank you for enrolling in DO101, this course is a great way to learn how to work with Red Hat OpenShift and has quickly become one of our most popular courses! Please see the tips at the top of this post for help on how to access this course - if you are still experiencing issues, please send me a personal message in the community and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Deanna

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
nroutray
Cadet
Cadet

I registered for Openshift Training - do101-introduction-openshift-applications.

I am not able to see my course when I login using userid/email id.

Need help on this.  My user id- nroutray.

Please let me know if any. 

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nroutray - Welcome to our learning community! I moved your original post to this one - which includes tips on how to access this course. Let me know if these tips help and if you need any additional help here.

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
mkmwong
Cadet
Cadet

I am not able to see my course when I log in by using user-id/email too.

My user id: mkmwong

Please help

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.