cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 13.2K Views

Need help accessing your Free OpenShift course?

Hi all,

Red Hat Training & Certification recently announced that during the current events associated with COVID-19, we have decided to grant this community access to learn about OpenShift and the core fundamentals of container technology by offering the Introduction to OpenShift Applications course for free. 

If you are not able to access your Free Openshift course successfully, here are a few tips you can try to get logged in successfully.  

1. "Enroll" in the free course here
2. You may initially see a cost associated with this course, please continue through the purchase process and you should see an ending balance of zero (0). 
3. After enrollment navigate to: rol.redhat.com
4. Log-in with the user name used during the course enrollment process (note, this may be different from your email address)
5. Upon log-in, you should see a message on your Home page directing you to the Catalog to access the course
6. Select the Catalog link and DO101 will be ready for you to dive right in!

Should you experience any issues, or need to seek support please feel free to open an inquiry with the Red Hat Training & Certification support team here.

Thank you,
Deanna 

--
Deanna
Labels (3)
71 Replies
GrahamW
Cadet
Cadet

Hi @Deanna,

I didn't see the announcement about this at the time, but I did see an ad for this pop up in a banner on a YouTube video on  the OpenShift channel -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh1zYW7BLxE that was live streamed on 08Jul.  I got excited and then disappointed when I realised that I'd missed the date.

Regards,

Graham

0 Kudos

Hi @Deanna ,

Is this course still available? I am RHCSA and looking for offers on Ansible or Openshift trainings. Could you please advise?

Thanks,

Anant

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.