Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris23
Cadet
Cadet

EX200 questions

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I'm in Canada, and plan to take the EX200(there is only EX200 when purchasing, not EX200K at all atm...) in April 2023, so just wonder if the RHEL9 is avaible in the exam? Also is this exam remote or in the testing center? Is there a testing center around Toronto Area? 

Could anyone help me for these questions? Or plz link me to certain sources....

Thanks a lot, 

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

EX200 exam code is classroom based only. It is usually delivered in the final day (Friday) after a 4 day RH200 training.

EX200K (with 'k') are performed remotely, either at home with a personal laptop or in a testing center with a facility-provided laptop. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
exceed
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Take a look at https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/locations-facilities and contact them would probably be the first I would do. There seems to be a couple of places in Toronto.

Chris23
Cadet
Cadet

Thanks. do u know the linux version of EX200? EX200 is also remote only? 

Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

EX200 exam code is classroom based only. It is usually delivered in the final day (Friday) after a 4 day RH200 training.

EX200K (with 'k') are performed remotely, either at home with a personal laptop or in a testing center with a facility-provided laptop. 

Have you pass the RHCSA? I am located in Vancouver as well, and may I ask which one you choose? EX200K or EX200

Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

EX200 is an exam delivered in a training facility for multiple studends, probably after a delivery of the RH200 training course.

EX200K is the Kiosk, either as a one-person exam in a designated testing center, or from home using a personal laptop and booting from Virtual Exam ISO file.

Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Bleh, I hadn't realised my own previous answer was immediately above this comment.

oomuchi
Cadet
Cadet

Before Covid, we had 2 exam-center in Toronto for EX200K, but now according to https://rhtapps.redhat.com/ies/external/public/testing-locations

Canada has only 2 locations: Vancouver and Kanata.

Please, does anyone know when Toronto will have a new testing center again?

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.