Hi Linux Community,
I Just Started Learning Linux In An Academy i want to clear the exam200. Please Provide me some tips, so i can clear the exam in a best and better way.
Thank You In Advance
@tyagiup12 welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community and congratulations on beginning your career in open source.
There is not one singular way to prepare for the EX200 exam, however here are a few best practices and resources other members have used before:
1. Review EX200 exam objectives and study points here.
2. See the Skills Path here.
3. Try to find a fellow study partner in this community or within any courses you are taking to help as you study and use labs to prepare.
5. Consider taking PE124, a practice exam designed to prepare leaners for the full exam.
6. See product documentation in the customer portal here.
7. Read Tips for passing Red Hat Certification Exams, authored by our Director of Certification, Randy Russell.
8. Ask questions to this community along the way, hundreds of members of this community have also been in your shoes preparing to take the EX200/RHCSA certification exam.
If you're speaking about PE124, there's an associated cost, which is shown in the description: https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/pe124-preliminary-exam-red-hat-system-administration-I (on the right hand side of that page).