cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redhat09
Cadet
Cadet

My Red hat exam voucher expires soon. Is it possible to renew?

Jump to solution

My Red Hat exam voucher expires soon and I cannot schedule any exam as there are no slots available. Is it possible to renew the Red hat learning subscription so that I can give my exams in the coming days?

Please do let me know. I really want to clear these exams.

Thanks In advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @redhat09 ,

Please write to training@redhat.com with your query regarding the subscription renewal. 

Once they receive your mail, they will contact you with further resolution of your issue. 

Please write to rhie-support@redhat.com for an enquiry of an available slot for your exam. They might help you in this regard. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

My suggestion is to keep on reviewing the schedule; there are often last minute cancellations and maybe you can book your exam into one of those slots.

Best of luck!

redhat09
Cadet
Cadet

Thank you for the information, but I want to know if there is any chance to renew the subscription. As there are few days left to expire.

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @redhat09 ,

Please write to training@redhat.com with your query regarding the subscription renewal. 

Once they receive your mail, they will contact you with further resolution of your issue. 

Please write to rhie-support@redhat.com for an enquiry of an available slot for your exam. They might help you in this regard. 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.