cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node2 vm not worked in the RHCSA (EX200) exam

I wrote REDHAT rhcsa (EX200) exam on 24-02-2021. But Node2 vm not worked in the exam. REDHAT must reshedule the exam on behalf of 24-02-2021 EX200 exam. I want replacement exam which is held on 24-02-2021
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
matteoclc
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

dear friend

im just curious:

what did not worked from your point of view?

did you speak about this malfunction to the proctor?

--
Matteo Calcagnini
0 Kudos
bonnevil
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

@Naveenajaykumar 

There's a web form you should use to contact the certification team if you have comments, questions, or concerns about exams you've taken or your certifications:

https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments/

They won't be able to handle your problem in this public forum, unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Yvon400
Cadet
Cadet

Good evening everybody, im facing an issue about the exam200 ,I took 1 time already and fell,there were two machine node1 and node2.I was able to interrupt the booting of the node and change his passwd,and I also finished all the 5 question.For the node 1 the passwd were giving and the user was root..I log in and did all the question,when I get my results I had 0 on the node1...someone told me I wasn't in the machine despite I log in...how to get in the actual node1 and be sure im in the right environment so I can answer those..please help the exam wasn't hard but how to be in that node1 environment to avoid 0 despite you know everything thankx
0 Kudos
bonnevil
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

@Yvon400  See my preceding comment in this thread.  Nobody who knows anything about the exam can discuss its details here in the public forum, but you can use the web form https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments/ to reach out to the certification team.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.