cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RHCSA EX200 exam v9 difference to v8

Hello community.

I am preparing for EX200V9 exam but I still have some questions related to exam objectives and I don't find the answers on the entire internet.
I also want to mention that I attended RH124 & RH134 with RHEL8 version.

1. STORAGE:

Stratis and VDO are not tested anymore, but someone on this community said that VDO is now under LVM (Tracy Baker), but the exam objectives do not indicate that. 
   Is VDO tested or not? (even if it is part of LVM now)

2. CONTAINERS:

a. I was teached at the course about buildah, but no mention int the objectives about this tool, only podman and skopeo

Is buildah tool tested?

b. Skopeo tool has assigned only one objective "Perform container management using commands such as podman and skopeo". 

I should learn deapen about skopeo, or only basic commands?

Thank you in advance! Best,

Seb

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Rafal_0
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

+1

Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @Sebastian_MSG & @Rafal_0 !

There is no way one can let you know what was tested  and what was not in the exam without violating the NDA ( which we all are a signatory to ).

You can refer to the respective exam objectives ( for a particular version ) and prepare for the exam. The respective recommended courses are a good reference for practice and learning and they are not an exam question bank - it does prepare you for the skills that will be tested in the exam. If you want to only prepare based on the objectives - then match the relevant course sections with the objectives and practice. 

Refer this attached doc for some older exam version objectives if you need.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.