Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

Red Hat Linux Interview Series 9

Q.) Explain the DORA process in DHCP ?

Q.) What Does  Three-Way Handshake   mean?

Q.) Explain your approach, as an admin,  to resolve this ssh issue :

Screenshot from 2024-09-23 23-56-42.png

I'll be posting a series of Linux-related questions covering various skill levels. Feel free to share your insights and expertise. Your contributions will benefit learners at all stages, from those in current roles to those preparing for Linux interviews.

1 Reply
Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

I'd like to address that 3rd question:  "Explain your approach, as an admin,  to resolve this ssh issue :"

To respond to this issue, I'm going to key (no pun intended) in on the very last message in the output: "permission denied (publickey)".  My research shows that this message is often produced when the permissions are “too open” on the SSH client.

If this is indeed the issue that is responsible for this message, just make sure that the permissions are correct on the the private key file on the SSH client.  This can be achieved with the following command:     #  chmod  600  ~/.ssh/private-key-filename

If I can locate a resource that provides an explanation/interpretation of each of the debug messages shown, I'll circle back to include that in my response.  

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.