Hi all, has someone experienced remote exam using a Mac? Can you share difficulties you encounter. All my connection tests were OK. Here are some observations using a Macbook Pro later 2013.
- I needed a ethernet cable, an external mouse/trackpad, 1 usb hub for webcam and mouse.
The best thing to do:
- Make a Fedora live usb
- Have an external webcam
- Connect your mabook Pro with a ethernet cable (I used an ethernet thunderbolt adaptor)
I took my PE180 exam recently on my late 2013 Macbook Pro, here is what I did:
- Boot on Fedora usb live
- Configure a mac os keyboard via settings
- Make sur the Network configuration is 1000Mbs
- Dowload chromium (the only required browser)
- Connect to icloud mail to access to my exam reservation
- Use the url to proceed all compatibility checks (OK for all tests)
- Take my exam