rjr162
Cadet
Cadet

Course showing 89% but completed and got cert. I can't figure out what the 11% is

Jump to solution

I completed the course but my percent completed is showing as 89% even though I obtained the certification.

How can i Ifind out what the 11% I'm missing is so I can complete things fully to 100%?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you review the progress bar on the course (the series of blue rectangles) you will see that the completed pages are dark blue, while the unfinished are light blue. As a note, Certificate of Attendance badges are provided when students complete 75% of the self-paced course. Please refer to the RHLS FAQs for details on the certificate of attendance. 

If you are unable to reach 100% with the instructions above, please submit a Support ticket on the platform. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you review the progress bar on the course (the series of blue rectangles) you will see that the completed pages are dark blue, while the unfinished are light blue. As a note, Certificate of Attendance badges are provided when students complete 75% of the self-paced course. Please refer to the RHLS FAQs for details on the certificate of attendance. 

If you are unable to reach 100% with the instructions above, please submit a Support ticket on the platform. 

KanjooM
Cadet
Cadet

I am also experiencing the same problem on the RH124 course. All my course progess bars are dark blue but the progress on the course home page only shows 89% complete.

Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @KanjooM !

In that case please raise a support case and our backend support team will help you resolve this issue. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.