mantomas
Cadet
Cadet

Monitoring progress

Jump to solution

Where can I find out what part of the course am I missing? My progress shows 89% even after two rounds through the lessons and extra videos. Is it just informative or will I need to reach 100% to be able to take the exam?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @mantomas ,

It is not mandatory to have it at 100% before you can take any exam. It is for your tracking purpose. If you feel this is not reflecting the correct progress you can contact the support and team will help you. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @mantomas ,

It is not mandatory to have it at 100% before you can take any exam. It is for your tracking purpose. If you feel this is not reflecting the correct progress you can contact the support and team will help you. 

Tess
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I assume though, that you will need to have 100% attendance to get the certificate of completion/attendance.

0 Kudos
jadolyo
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi,

I had the same issue, The problem is they moved two chapters from RH124 to Rh134, Which is for the English subtitle, You can go to RH134 and study these chapters or you can change the subtitle to another language than English to see the below chapters, I think the progress bar will change while you are studying those chapters.

Analyze and Store Logs
Archive and Transfer Files

Tess
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Ouch! Wow, that's something that's easy to miss!

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.