Unable to move on chapter 3

Jump to solution

Next button grayed out and I am unable to move futher to chapter 3. Pl.. help me with this.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Not using private / incognito browsing mode. Subscription type is 14 day free subscription.

View solution in original post

TM
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I think those subscriptions limit to 2 the number of chapter allowed to be viewed.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Saurabhr257 - what is your subscription type ? Have you checked in a private / incognito browsing mode ? Please raise a support case - our backend team can check and help you on this. 

0 Kudos

Not using private / incognito browsing mode. Subscription type is 14 day free subscription.

TM
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I think those subscriptions limit to 2 the number of chapter allowed to be viewed.

monkd
Cadet
Cadet

hhey bro did you find the fix for it? im facing the same trouble with the free subscription, as i am preparing for rhcsa will you suggest me some good resources to study, thanks.

Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

@monkd in free subscription you cannot access more than 2 chapters and that is for 14 days if I remember correctly. That is how the subscription type is. Please switch to other subscription or purchase this one course as al a carte. 

0 Kudos
Jason_R_Preston
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Check https://learning.oreilly.com/ and search for Books, Recorded videos, and Live Courses from Sander van Vugt. Excellent material on its own, and paired with the RH training helped me ace the RHCSA.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.