Haley_Ruccio
Community Manager
Community Manager

Red Hat Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294)

Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294)  is designed for Linux administrators and developers who need to automate repeatable and error-prone steps for system provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. 

This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 9 and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.2.

Course content summary

• Install Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on control nodes.
  • Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
  • Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
  • Write effective playbooks at scale.
  • Protect sensitive data used by Ansible Automation Platform with Ansible Vault.
  • Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible Roles and Ansible Content Collections.

Audience for this course

This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:

• Automating configuration management
  • Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
  • Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
  • Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows

Prerequisites for this course

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Crowely
Cadet
Cadet

Hello,

The video course is amazing, fantastic instructor

Under the show playlist button I can see only 5 videos. Where I can find more videos of this content

Best regards,

Tags (3)
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Crowely do you have a Red Hat Learning Subscription? This is a preview of the first chapter of the full course - the full course is avaliable in the Red Hat Learning Subscription or a la carte here: https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/rh294-red-hat-linux-automation-with-ansible.

--
Deanna
0 Kudos

Hi Deanna,

Do we have video for all chapter ?
I have subscription but I am only able to see video for chapter 1 only.
If we have video available for all chapter then please let me know how to see this.

Regards,
Sushil
0 Kudos
Wasim_Raja

@sushilgupta The video should be available for all the chapters if you have an RHLS subscription in case you are using a partner based subscription You can reach out to the partner or raise a support case for any help.

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

@sushilgupta Thank you for reaching out!

It solely depends upon the subscription type because of which one is able / unable to see the videos in the learning portal.

It seems that either you are having a free trial subscription or a partner based third party subscription - which explains why you are able to view only chapter 1 videos. 

Request you to reach out to support team via a support case to know further on this and to know how you can enrol yourself for a full video classroom access. 

You can also reach out to training@redhat.com for enquiry about the enrolment.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.