Red Hat Academy,
As we wrap up 2021, let's reflect and share what goals we want to accomplish in 2022. Feel free to share goals related to Red Hat Academy, as well as career goals and general life goals.
In 2022, I have set the following goals for myself:
1. Add 2 net new features per quarter that are inspired by Red Hat Academy Instructors and Students to the Red Hat Academy Learning Platform.
2. Join and contribute to 1-2 career focus groups (i.e. women in tech, product management, etc)
3. Visit and hike two new National Parks (one in the United States and one in a different country).
1. Actually sit for and pass my RHCSA
2. continue working on building a modular assignment creation tool to permit mixing and matching skills taught in different modules into a single assignment (and implement with okd??)
3. Finally get home and see my fam in Canada after being locked down for 2+ years
1. Study hard to pass RHCSA exam;
2.RHCSA certification? continue : go to 1.
3. Apply for RHEL jobs.
4. Got the job? 'Profit $$$' : go to 3.
1. Recover from the drop to enrollment due to COVID, which was down about 50%.
2. Another COVID one -- move all my classes back into the classroom. The online experience is lacking; the face to face human contact is really important.
3. Personally (and yet another one impacted by COVD), start traveling again. I really, really, miss traveling.
Hi Everyone, My Name is Ritik Gupta. I am from INDIA.
My Goals in 2022 is -
1. As I have taken DO280 (Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster) course so i would like to clear it.
2. I will complete my B.Tech in 2022 so I want to be part of RED HAT by my skils and contributing to the best for it.
My goals for 2022:
1) Complete the certification journey for the Red Hat Architect designation,
or come dangerously close to completion.
2) Make the acquaintance of some new people - some "good" people.
3) Make a contribution in someway to humanity!!!