Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TobinShields
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

ADA Accessibility with Red Hat Materials + Labs

Hello All!

My school is doing a big push to make sure that the materials that instructors use in their classrooms are ADA accessable. While some departments are making this transition with ease, technology departments are getting hit the hardest with this requirement as many IT programs, systems, and tools are not ADA compliant. 

This might be a question better directed to Gilmore, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the online HTML Sysadmin I and II books are ADA accessable? And if not, is the $50 Ebook accessable? 

Again, it might be an NDG question, but does anyone know if the NDG Red Hat labs are at all accessable? I highly doubt it, since it's a VM in a broswer, but I need to begin exploring options for students who need an alteranative.  

Best. 

Tobin

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
lauren
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hey Tobin, 

If you do have students with disabilities, we do offer options to allow them to consume the material that is best suited to their needs. There haven't been many cases of this thus far in the program, but we can work with you to provide the appropraite option for your student. 

Please reach out to me if you need additional support with these students or confirmation of the RHA material being ADA accessible, as I am more than happy to provide you with some material. 

Thanks, 

Lauren

0 Kudos
TobinShields
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Thanks, Lauren! I will be reaching out. I am glad to know there are options. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.