MartinSuchy
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Earn, Share and Shine with Credly Badges!

Red Hat Academy Participants,

Credly Digital Badges are verified credentials that recognize your participation and contributions within the Red Hat Academy program. By claiming and sharing your badge, you can showcase your hard work, dedication, and instructional excellence, making your achievements visible to potential employers and peers alike.

• Students who complete at least 50% of the course over 5 weeks and actively use the labs on the Red Hat Academy Learning Platform are eligible to receive the badge.

Program Leaner Badge

• Instructors who deliver a class with a minimum of 5 active students over a period of 5 weeks or more on the Red Hat Academy Learning Platform are also eligible for the badge.

Program Educator Badge

Eligible participants will be notified by Credly, so don't miss your chance to claim and share your achievement!

4 Replies

This is a great incentive, especially for students, however, I would prefer if instructors could set the requirement for Credly badges just the way it works for Certificate of Attendance for students so that students don't stop learning once they are at 50% of the course. 

jp0378
Cadet
Cadet

I agree. I would also prefer the instructors to make the training more straightforward as well.

Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

"...make the training a little more straightforward".  Would you care to expound on that request.

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
MartinSuchy
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Thank you for your suggestion! We will be further looking into this.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.