Note that this affects v4.6 and NOT v4.10
A student pointed out this to me, and I agree.
This is very confusing:
In the example, all of the things the student is supposed to answer are surrounded by backticks and/or underscore characters. These superfluous should not be there.
The explanations for numbers 1 through 5 (the red circles) do nothing to dispel the student otherwise.
The way it is displayed in 4.10 is much better:
· Enter the API Endpoint: https://api.cluster.domain.example.com:6443
· Enter the Username: youruser
· Enter the Password: yourpassword
· Enter the GitHub Account Name: yourgituser
· Enter the Quay.io Account Name: yourquayuser
But, I guess 4.6 will go away before too much longer anyway...
Program Lead at Arizona's first Red Hat Academy, est. 2005
Estrella Mountain Community College