"LEAP: Campus to Corporate Leap 2.0" Program
1. COSS INDIA Flagship academic training "CAMPUS TO CORPORATE LEAP" is designed to help students easily make transition to IT industry. The Interns after completing the Internship will be well equipped, well trained and confident to take on the challenges ahead. Our Internship programs are meticulously planned by our trainer and are designed in a manner geared toward the maximization of efficiency. Candidate's time is valuable, so our goal is to best prepare them while taking up the least amount of your time possible in Hands-on way.
2. COSS INDIA has initiated LEAP - Campus to Corporate Leap in the form of training & Internship model to implement the 21 day "Red Hat Linux & Python with Machine Learning". The organizations which have already registered with Red Hat Academy has Implemented this program to elevate their skills."
3. Eligible Participants: All Engineering (B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA), Science students and hobbyist of Latest Technologies can attend the Summer Training Program, as these technologies have become the backbone of all the industries. The submit an expression of interest (EOI) will decide the eligibility.
Redhat share a plaque or certificate called "Student Scholarship", COSS in partnership with Redhat will enroll individuals who apply for a scholarship with an eligibility.
They should be evaluated on specific criteria including the quality contribution made to red hat open source projects for a specific period (example 30 or 60 days or a duration)Students.
Become a community member and the outcome caliber of the application developed during this period will make him/ her earn "Students Scholarship".
Our goal is to make an RH Academy developer and engineer understand and embraces open-source, Linux. Appreciate learners write a small article here on the community and earn badges!
Today your goal is to know the following :
How Linux distribution was created?
As you progress learning Red Hat Linux and RHCSA curriculum, following can be answered
After you are an RHCSA (hoping 2 weeks good enough), I should be expecting you produce a small project like :
1. How to create a bootable USB drive for Linux
2. Linux rescue disk or program restoring a corrupt Linux system
3. Linux for disability, develop a special software
4. Harden or secure a Linux system (especially developer system running as root)
Leap2.0 is a Red Hat Academy
Greetings from COSS INDIA.
We are excited to announce the Red Hat Academy Challenge referral program for LEAP 2.0
Chance to win:
1. 15 students registration from your community through reference-Win 1 Lenovo Tab
2.10 students registration from your community through reference-Win a free Global certification of Redhat
3.5 registration from your community through reference in a T-shirt/badge/Kit of Goodies
For queries kindly contact
Hello Students In India,
COSS INDIA HAS ANNOUNCED LEAP2.0 and STUDENT CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
RHA Campus Ambassador Program is a campus connect program that aims to form a network of like-minded students across India. The program facilitates and nurtures future leaders of the country and contributes to their career growth. We want to empower and groom select students across India who will serve as OpenSources community specialists, brand evangelists and technology experts in their respective institutions.
A RHA Campus Ambassador is someone who enjoys meeting new people, encourages others to get involved and is happy to help answer any questions someone may have. They are always eager to help out; ensuring new arrivals settle in and make the most out of their time while at University.
What our Leap2.0 Interns Expectations, Let’s know the personas and dream
Kautilya - I would like to be a web developer (MLOPS developer)
Ankeeta - I am from Godu Thai College of Engineering Gulbarga and expecting to become a Machine learning developer
Vijit - I am in second year studying in JNTU. Wanted to know all the topics, coding in Java.
Debasis - I am from Berhampur, wanted to become a DevOps engineer
Sravan - I am studying at Gitam University and would like to become a DevOps engineer
Aryaman Lal - I am a first-year student, wanted to learn Machine learning
Anant - I am studying in NIST Berhampur, wanted to learn and work in DevOps technologies
Sourav Karjee - A student in VIT. Interested in expertise in Cloud and Security
Nethravathi - I am studying in Reva and looking forward to work on the machine learning project
Dinesh Behera -I am studying in Berhampur, NIST in 3rd Year. Wanted to work on the MLOPS
Pranjali -I am from Bundelkhand and in MSC. I would like to be in DevOps engineering and have already done home automation
Jhansi Saket -I am studying in Anurag engineering and wanted to become a full-stack developer
Vamsi Krishna -I am 6th Sem CS in Amrita Uni. Wanted to experience what a fresher face the challenges in large org and project
Simran Maharana -I am in MSC, College of Engineering Bhu. Wanted to work on the real-time cloud project
Charu Rajput -I know Python and Machine Learning and wanted to work on the machine learning project
Joel Louis - I am studying in Christ College Mysore campus, Wanted to become an ML Ops engineer
Suchitra - I am studying in College of Engineering in Bhubaneswar and know little of Python.
Suraj Mahandia - I am from Rourkela / Sundergarh and would like to become a cloud computing engineer
Ankita Routh - I am studying in Gandhi Engineering and wanted to work on cloud computing and ML
Sarthak - I am studying in NIST (IT branch) and Looking forward to work on the cloud database
Megha - I am studying in Christ College and wanted to gain expertise in Cloud Architecture, Cloud Infrastructure and Live project
30+ New Interns joined and
Welcome learners !
Here is our platform where you can ask your doubts regarding any project work or training on daily basic.We will help you from here by evaluating your query.I strongly beleive everyone will get help in case of any doubt.
keep learning & keep developing.
Thanks & Regards
hi everyone i am very much excited to learn new things i hope i will have a great
Registration done ✊
Hey Everyone, excited for the classes. Hopefully, will gain a lot from this.
Welcome everyone !
Thank you for joining in this discussion.looking forward for a great session.
Ask your every query in this chat window.
Thank & Regards
A collaborative learning environment, enabling open source skill development.