cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Hat Academy Student Ambassador Program

Hi everyone,

My name is Noe and I am finally nearing the end of my Associates degree in Cyber Security at Trident Tech. My career journey began in Peru about 2 decades ago with a degree in Computer Sciences at the Public Institute of Technology Julio C. Tello in Lima, Peru. I then completed two years towards a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering at the University of San Marcos in Lima, Peru which was interrupted with the pursuit of other opportunities to compete professionally in sports here in the US.

I founded my own business here in the US, Custom Wrist Wraps, which I continue to run today. Over the past six years I have built and managed this company, including building, designing and managing the company website and social media platforms. This experience has allowed me to apply my IT skills, as well as develop my management and customer service skills. I have been passionate about information technology, and specifically information security.

I am currently taking classes to prepare for the RHCSA. I have always had a passion for the Red Hat field since I was in Peru, and I enjoy this field a lot. I am currently getting ready to take the Security+. I hope to be adding the RHCSA soon. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with the Red Hat Academy Ambassador Program. I am looking forward to collaborating with many of you in the future.

0 Kudos
0 Replies
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.