Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonathanS
Cadet
Cadet

Red Hat Student Ambassador Program Introduction

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jonathan and I am honored to be one of two Red Hat student ambassadors at Texas A&M University. Currently, I am a junior computer engineering major with a minor in mathematics and cybersecurity. I am excited to continue to learn and further my career, but even more excited to help and inspire others to do the same. My goal is to get the RHCSA exam, which will help build a solid knowledge foundation to help teach others. Then, continue to learn and aim for other certifications Red Hat has to offer. I hope to share my journey along the way.

I am excited to get started and be a part of this community!

-Jonathan Saenz

Labels (1)
3 Replies
JS_Learning

Welcome, in the next stage of your journey :)

0 Kudos

is there any link or application form so I can apply for Redhat student ambassador program.
anomie
Cadet
Cadet

Hey! My name is Matthew Le, and I'm a sophomore computer science major at Texas A&M. I am an active member of the cybersecurity club and a TAMUctf developer. I am a recent Red Hat Academy student and I look forward to taking advantage of the opportunities the Red Hat Academy program has to offer. I plan on using the no cost curriculum Red Hat provides and the infosec labs that the A&M cybersecurity center is offering to learn Red Hat Linux and pass the PE124 exam.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.