The Red Hat Training + Certification team is excited to announce the lineup of Power Training courses available at Summit 2019, being held in Boston, MA. Every year we strive to offer our conference attendees the best in class curriculum based on emerging technologies, new product releases, and more. Our courses will be offered Monday, May 6 to Tuesday, May 7 and training attendees will enjoy a complimentary 30-day trial of the Red Hat Learning Subscription.
Receive an in-depth training with expert instructors at special rates when you add one of our impeccable courses to your conference registration:
- Automation with Ansible: Simplify work. Break down barriers. Speed transformation. These are the results that your team can experience when you start using Ansible. This Power Training will provide an introduction to Ansible and have you quickly writing code to automate the management and configuration of systems.
- Advanced Ansible Best Practices: Are you ready to take Ansible automation to the next level? This Power Training course explores advanced topics in Ansible automation at scale. Common automation tasks, recommended best practices, and an introduction to Red Hat Ansible Tower will help you manage complex deployments and speed productivity.
- Containerizing Applications with OpenShift: Boost productivity and take advantage of a platform and architecture that fosters DevOps principles. Developers should attend this Power Training to gain an understanding of containerizing applications specifically for deployment on Kubernetes using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift Container Platform: Containers are critical to DevOps transformation. In this Power Training course you can build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Container Security: Container-based cloud-native applications provide cost savings and increased speed to market. However, container environments have introduced new attack vectors, exploits, and vulnerabilities. During this course, infrastructure administrators and security professionals will learn how to identify and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure, and to implement and manage secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized application and software-defined networking.
- Linux Security: Many organizations are making a shift towards a modern application development and delivery model. This model, called DevOps, promises to provide streams of new features in shorter delivery windows by employing techniques such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and agile development practices. Entering the world of digital transformation requires not only a technology shift but a cultural shift. DevOps Culture and Practice Enablement (DO500) provides the student an immersive experience of DevOps culture, modern software development practices, and modern application development architectures. Through teamwork, students will engage in modern practices, experience a new work culture, and complete hands-on labs that deploy modern, containerized microservices featuring foundational DevOps principles and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 Preview: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 is currently in beta testing, and brings many new changes and features to the distribution. In this session, we will preview of some of those changes, new features, and recently released features likely to be included in the next major release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This course is designed for experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators or users who have RHCE certification or equivalent skills.
Learn more about these offerings and register for Red Hat Summit today: https://www.redhat.com/en/summit/2019/agenda/training