Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
otan2020
Cadet
Cadet

Cancelling an Exam

Jump to solution

I scheduled exams in my city and it seems those  exam centers have either closed or been moved.

If I cancel the exam, does it affect anything? I was concerned it would take up one of my exam spots and I have 4 left under the Redhat Standard Subsctiption.  Or another question is, how do I unenroll from an exam(s). Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

This thread outlines some similar questions and responses from users in the community.

Exams can be reschduled anytime before 24 hours of the scheduled exam time. You may email training@redhat.com  to get necessary  assistance from the customer experience team. Rescheduling an exam will not cost you an additional Exam credit from your Standard subscription. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

This thread outlines some similar questions and responses from users in the community.

Exams can be reschduled anytime before 24 hours of the scheduled exam time. You may email training@redhat.com  to get necessary  assistance from the customer experience team. Rescheduling an exam will not cost you an additional Exam credit from your Standard subscription. 

0 Kudos

I have a concern that, if I don't want appear for that particular exam due to lack of preparation, rather I want to appear for any other course / exam, is it possible ?

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

It is possible as long as you cancel your exam outside of the 24 hours before the exam. Once the 24 hour period begins, you will not be able to cancel or change your exam. If you cancel your exam from RHLS before that period, you may use your exam enrollment on another exam, unless you are cancelling a retake. Retake attempts may only be used on the same exam. 

ManjulaA
Cadet
Cadet
If i can't attend the first attempt exam, can i take the second chance to attend exam with out writing first attempt
0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you cannot attend the first attempt, and you do not get a chance to cancel it in time, then yes, you will have a opportunity to retake this same exam. Through RHLS, you will need to schedule your retake for a date that is before your subscription expiration date. 

TM
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi,

You can cancel the planned exam 24 hours before its start.
Then you are free to reschedule it with the available slots.

If you do not act 24 hours before, you will lose that attempt.

Regards,

Tshimanga

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.