Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Cancelling an Exam

Jump to solution

I scheduled exams in my city and it seems those  exam centers have either closed or been moved.

If I cancel the exam, does it affect anything? I was concerned it would take up one of my exam spots and I have 4 left under the Redhat Standard Subsctiption.  Or another question is, how do I unenroll from an exam(s). Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cancelling an Exam

Jump to solution

This thread outlines some similar questions and responses from users in the community.

Exams can be reschduled anytime before 24 hours of the scheduled exam time. You may email training@redhat.com  to get necessary  assistance from the customer experience team. Rescheduling an exam will not cost you an additional Exam credit from your Standard subscription. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Cancelling an Exam

Jump to solution

This thread outlines some similar questions and responses from users in the community.

Exams can be reschduled anytime before 24 hours of the scheduled exam time. You may email training@redhat.com  to get necessary  assistance from the customer experience team. Rescheduling an exam will not cost you an additional Exam credit from your Standard subscription. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.