Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

DO101 Introduction to OpenShift Applications

Jump to solution

I have enrolled in "Introduction to OpenShift Applications, got the email for enrollment.  When I login to https://rol.redhat.com/rol/app/ I do not see any course. Homepage says "You have 0 subscription days left". Catalog shows "No Catalog entries found". How do I access the course?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: DO101 Introduction to OpenShift Applications

Jump to solution

@sumit_patel @bs1 @softcodes Please make sure you are logging in with your Red Hat username, and not your email address. If any of you continue to have issues, please direct message me your username, and I will assist. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

same error

@softcodes wrote:

I have enrolled in "Introduction to OpenShift Applications, got the email for enrollment.  When I login to https://rol.redhat.com/rol/app/ I do not see any course. Homepage says "You have 0 subscription days left". Catalog shows "No Catalog entries found". How do I access the course?

@softcodes wrote:

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Getting same error for me too. Smiley Sad 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@sumit_patel @bs1 @softcodes Please make sure you are logging in with your Red Hat username, and not your email address. If any of you continue to have issues, please direct message me your username, and I will assist. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

That worked! 

Sorry, didn't realize that username needs to be used as I was able to login with email id.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

My username and Email are the same. Is there anything else I can do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@serverhorror If your email is your username, it will still work. If you are having issues, please direct message me your username and I can assist. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@cschunke  i am facing issue with both userid and mail mail user id is rahuljames01, rahulkriplani41@gmail.com is my mail, can you please check

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.