Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

DO280 4.5 student guide

Jump to solution

Hi

I was trying to download the 4.5 student guied in order to do a comparison between 4.2 and 4.5 but the portal is generating 4.2 student guide even if  I select 4.5 version.

Filename seems to be good -do280-4.2-student-guide but the content is not.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: DO280 4.5 student guide

Jump to solution

Thank you for letting us know about this issue, this is now resolved!  I would suggest to clear your cache or open your learning subscription in a new browser window to see the change take effect.  

Thank you,
Kiersten Grey

RH Training - RHLS

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thank you for letting us know about this issue, this is now resolved!  I would suggest to clear your cache or open your learning subscription in a new browser window to see the change take effect.  

Thank you,
Kiersten Grey

RH Training - RHLS

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi

How to get this one DO280 4.5 student guide, could you please help me

@BogdanB wrote:

Hi

I was trying to dow

nload the 4.5 student guied in order to do a comparison between 4.2 and 4.5 but the portal is generating 4.2 student guide even if  I select 4.5 version.

Filename seems to be good -do280-4.2-student-guide but the content is not.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@surendradega Please follow these steps:

1. Make sure you have enough downloads remaining in your subscription.
  2. Access any page of the course in the Learning Subscription. It can be the Online Training version or the Video Classroom
  3. Click the version you would like to download from the verstion dropdown. This will also switch the version of the course you are viewing. 
  4. Click the "Download eBook" button and select the language you would like to download for that version
  5. Enter your first name, last name and email associated with the subscription and click download. Your ebook will begin to download, and your browser will let you know when it is complete. Please note that you can only download one book within a 24 hour period. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 2.37.14 PM.png

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.