Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrystelmm
Cadet
Cadet

DO288 lab-configure help

when executing lab-configure an ERROR is displayed

Cannot connect to an Openshift 4.2 API using your URL...

I copied the lab-configure in my home folder to be able to execute it succesfully.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
mr-igor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: DO288 lab-configure is not working

I have had the same error in the past after re-creating my DO288 lab environment. As I understand it, there are 2 major components in the setup. One includes VMs for the classroom and workstation and another is the OpenShift part. As the OpenShift cluster is hosted externally, it seems its provisioning has not been completed at the time you run the lab-configure in your workstation VM.

There used to be a note on the lab page suggesting that it may take up to 45 mins to create the environment. In my case, the error went away after I re-tried in 15 mins.

0 Kudos
mallmen
Cadet
Cadet

Re: DO288 lab-configure help

Did you wait for the environment to come completely up?  If the OpenShift Details section is not populated, the cluster is not properly created.

If the cluster is up, and you are still having issues, can you share your attempt to perform the lab configure step?

0 Kudos
bobbee
Cadet
Cadet

I am having issues with the Create Lab for DO280. After I create the lab the info box does not cme up with the information I need to configure the lab. This worked in DO180. I have deleted and recreated the lab several time. I have waited hours after the lab look created for the info box. I cannot move forward in the class. How do I get to this information? The attached picture is from the DO280 Guide. I am not getting this.provisioned Lab Details.jpg

0 Kudos
mallmen
Cadet
Cadet

If you are not getting this information, the lab environment is not provisioning correctly for you. I suggest opening a support ticket.  There should be a Support link at the top of the page you can link to get a form to request support.

0 Kudos
mr-igor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi @bobbee 

I would open a Support Case, if I were you.

1. Click "SUPPORT" on the menu on top of your Home RHLS page
2. Login with your RH SSO
3. Click "Support Cases" in the Top Menu
4. Click "Open Case" button on the page
5. Choose "Defect/Bug" problem type 
6. Choose "Red Hat Online Learning"

Then fill in the form. Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.