GabrielHicks
Cadet
Cadet

Exam Scheduler Bug

Jump to solution
Hello!

I have had a repeat issue of enrolling for an exam, attempting to schedule, and the exam is not populated in the scheduler interface.

I have successfully taken and scheduled one exam, each subsequent attempt has been bugged. I have reached out to the support team and they have reset my exam twice for me to reschedule but I am hitting the same bug.

Has anyone else had issues scheduling exams during the week of June 28th?

Is this a known issue?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Exam Scheduler Bug

Jump to solution

@GabrielHicks It is not likely the issue with the week you are trying to schedule, but an issue with the communication between RHLS and the Exam Scheduler. Whatever caused the initial attempt to fail, has caused an issue with further communication for that voucher. Please direct message me your username, and the ticket number you worked on with the support team and I will see if we can get this resolved. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Exam Scheduler Bug

Jump to solution

@GabrielHicks It is not likely the issue with the week you are trying to schedule, but an issue with the communication between RHLS and the Exam Scheduler. Whatever caused the initial attempt to fail, has caused an issue with further communication for that voucher. Please direct message me your username, and the ticket number you worked on with the support team and I will see if we can get this resolved. 

View solution in original post

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.