Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charith1994
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: Exam scoring

Dear friends,

I think everyone here have the same experience as you.It is the way of the Redhat exam.We all have been their .As for the evaluation process I hope redhat will improve it   Or apply another layer of evaluation to justify the final result.why not we are living in an age of machine learning and ai  so always there is a way to improve those methodologies.But finally it always better to improve yourself rather than expecting them to improve their approach.If you value ur time..😂

0 Kudos
BogdanB
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: Exam scoring

I never got an answer for that request. I've moved on but it is really disapointing that RH doesnt have a standard way for reviewing such requests.

I've taken EX318 with one of my co-workers, both passed but had different scores. We've made mistakes to different sections but when we reviewed how we solved the exam subjects I've found another error/inconsistency.  For me it was not an issue since I've passed the exam with ease however for someone which is close to 210 score this type of error would have a made a difference.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.