Highlighted

Give your feedback on the new dashboard

The Red Hat Learning Subscription has released a new dashboard. We would love to hear how it is meeting the needs and expectations of our community. For details on the dashboard, see our Feature Spotlight. Our latest release notes details can be found here

Please respond to this thread with any feedback you have about this new feature. 

• How is it working for you?
  • What other data would you like to see about your training?
  • What features would you recommend for the Dashboard?
3 Replies
Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: Give your feedback on the new dashboard

Number which specifies the exams (scheduled, unscheduled etc) should be a link to the respective exam.

Last day of the subscription would be useful, especially when you starting the discusion about renewal with your manager and ask when it finishes (you always look better when you provide an exact date).

Highlighted

Great feedback, thanks @BogdanB . For the exams, if you sort the table at the bottom by "Exams", you'll then have quick links to jump to those exams to either schedule or cancel them. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 10.48.44 AM.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

The new dashboard is wonderful for getting a data snapshot of all I have accomplished as I consume courses, labs, etc. in my Red Hat Learning Subscription - it is very intuitive and I love the export features so I can share these data points with team members/managers. 

I would love if we could earn badges in the community for reaching certain milestones within the Red Hat Learning Subscription, and have it displayed in this dashboard as well. 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.