Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

How can I disenroll from an exam?

Jump to solution

I would like to disenroll from 2 RHLS exams I have selected as things have changed since enrollment, what do I need to do to achieve this? can not see anything in RHLS site or exam scheduling site that can help in this regard?

~ Walid - the DevOps Janitor
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How can I disenroll from an exam?

Jump to solution

Exams can be Cancelled in RHLS by going to the Exam details page, and clicking the "Cancel" button. If the Exam has already been scheduled, you need to go into the Exam Scheduler, and change it there.

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 7.53.11 AM.png

If you do not see the Cancel button, then there may be a communication issue with Exam Scheduler. In this case, please submit a Support ticket. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Exams can be Cancelled in RHLS by going to the Exam details page, and clicking the "Cancel" button. If the Exam has already been scheduled, you need to go into the Exam Scheduler, and change it there.

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 7.53.11 AM.png

If you do not see the Cancel button, then there may be a communication issue with Exam Scheduler. In this case, please submit a Support ticket. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Jump to solution

After a couple of days from cancelling the exams, now RHLS is reporting I do not have any exam entitlements, like that I have taken them/they are expired. there is something wrong with the exam accounting. 

~ Walid - the DevOps Janitor
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@Walid We have discovered an issue where customers have cancelled the same exam more than once. This often occurs when the button is clicked multiple times. When this happens, the exam count is not properly reflecting what it should. Please submit a support ticket. Let that team know which exams should be cancelled. You can get a list of your exams if you click "Reports" at the top, and then go to the "Exam activity" tab. 

As a note, the development team is working on improvements to the experience around cancelling exams. I will add an announcment to the Release Notes thread when these changes are released. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.