Cadet
Cadet

How long does it normally take to get "office" hours with an instructor?

Jump to solution

I have been waiting over 2 weeks now with no success.  I intially proposed a time and it was "accepted".  Then the date past and I heard nothing.  Eventually I got an email asking to propose some more times and specify exactly what I wanted to ask.  I responded and then another week passed.  They are looking for an instructor to answer my questions I have been told.  Is this normal?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: How long does it normally take to get "office" hours with an instructor?

Jump to solution

@mgm 

Usually the IOH session is delevered in the same week or the next week if the request is opened near the weekend. It depends on the course and the instrutors availibilty during the week to devliver the session. The accepted state means that your IOH request is being accepted and someone is working to schedule it. Once the session is accepted the instructor confirms the timings and the request  staus changes to confirmed state meaning that session with the instructor is confirmed at a mutually aggreed time.

Hope this answers your question. 

Thanks,

Jayadev

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: How long does it normally take to get "office" hours with an instructor?

Jump to solution

@mgm 

Usually the IOH session is delevered in the same week or the next week if the request is opened near the weekend. It depends on the course and the instrutors availibilty during the week to devliver the session. The accepted state means that your IOH request is being accepted and someone is working to schedule it. Once the session is accepted the instructor confirms the timings and the request  staus changes to confirmed state meaning that session with the instructor is confirmed at a mutually aggreed time.

Hope this answers your question. 

Thanks,

Jayadev

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.