Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

How to access lab

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have purchased learning subcription which includes 80hrs lab access. How to get access to the lab environment? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How to access lab

Jump to solution

Hi @sthomas,

Thank you for purchasing RHLS and I hope you love the course.

To get started you should log in to https://rol.redhat.com/rol/app/ using the credentials used to purchase the course. To open the course navigate to Catalog appearing at the top of the portal and then depending on the purchase and your choice you can either choose Video classroom mode or Online Training to get started with the course.

In Online Training mode of the course, you see three tabs  - Table of Contents, Course and Lab Environment. Go to Lab Environment tab and click on Create button to provision the lab environment. Once the lab machines are up and running you can start with the course by following the instructions given in the Course tab.

In Video Classroom mode you should see icons appearing in the interface like this - 

Icons of Video Classroom modeIcons of Video Classroom mode

Click on the second icon next to the search icon which opens a pop-up window and from there you can create the lab environment and follow the instructions given in the course content.

I hope this information helps you. Happy learning!

Regards,

Ashish Lingayat

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @sthomas,

Thank you for purchasing RHLS and I hope you love the course.

To get started you should log in to https://rol.redhat.com/rol/app/ using the credentials used to purchase the course. To open the course navigate to Catalog appearing at the top of the portal and then depending on the purchase and your choice you can either choose Video classroom mode or Online Training to get started with the course.

In Online Training mode of the course, you see three tabs  - Table of Contents, Course and Lab Environment. Go to Lab Environment tab and click on Create button to provision the lab environment. Once the lab machines are up and running you can start with the course by following the instructions given in the Course tab.

In Video Classroom mode you should see icons appearing in the interface like this - 

Icons of Video Classroom modeIcons of Video Classroom mode

Click on the second icon next to the search icon which opens a pop-up window and from there you can create the lab environment and follow the instructions given in the course content.

I hope this information helps you. Happy learning!

Regards,

Ashish Lingayat

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

Thank you soo much. That helps me to access lab environmnet. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Awesome! Glad to hear that.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.