How do I login to Red Hat?

Please let us know the credentials to login to lab server 1

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
oldbenko

Re: How to login to redhat

Dear @VA337088,

You are not telling enough for us to help you. The minimum information required includes the course you're trying to attend, but sometimes also the exercise (chapter, title, etc.).

Luckily though, if you carefully examine the information given to you in the exercise text, there is always information about the credentials you need to use to be able to log in.

Kind regards,

A black cat crossing the street signifies that the animal is going somewhere.
[don't forget to kudo a helpful post or mark it as a solution!]
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
VA337088
Cadet
Cadet

Please find the course details RH124 Red Hat System Administration I for lab server and username(Student User). 

I need credentials to login to that user to start the lab server

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Scott
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

@VA337088,

In the first practical lab exercise in the course, the course authors generally give instructions to the machines.  For RH124, it would be this exercise:

https://rol.redhat.com/rol/rhz/rhls/course/rh124-7/ch01s04

Generally, we provide credentials either in the front-matter for the course or in this first practical exercise, RH124 is a bit special because you start off as an unpriviledged user and later, log in as root, so the credentials are provided as the course progresses.  I think this is the only course that operates this way.

Usually, we keep a lot of the credentials the same across classes, there are a few outliers to that, but in the last few years we've tightened up our standards for these credentials.

-STM

--
Principle Technical Marketing Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer (100-000-264)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.