Highlighted

Re: Introduction to OpenShift Applications DO101 error!

Jump to solution

@Kousik I am seeing an enrollment for that username. Please try to log in again with your Red Hat username, and confirm. Direct message me if you are still having issues. 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Now also, it is showing the same error. 

Till yesterday night, it was running. But from moring, I am trying but it is showing the same error "We are sorry, this content is not available".

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I got this error couple of times and could not login for few days, now I am getting message that I exhausted my lab hours, is it possible to get some extra lab hours to complete few examples ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

Hello, I got the same "We are sorry, this content is not available." problem...any help? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@Gopal_Dash Unfortunately, we are not assigning more lab hours. There are only 10 lab hours included with this free offering. 

@yunier Please make sure you are logging into rol.redhat.com with your Red Hat username and not your email. If you still experience issues, please direct message me your Red Hat username. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

Solved! I was using my email for login. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

Hi all!

Seems to me that I am experiencing the same problem. I just can't login to API Endpoint (https://api.ocp-la2.prod.nextcle.com:6443 ) using any web browser. Here you have the page content:

kind"Status"
apiVersion"v1"
metadata{}
status"Failure"
message"forbidden: User \"system:anonymous\" cannot get path \"/\""
reason"Forbidden"
details{}
code403
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

I'm facing the same problem, I enroll again and the content says isn't available.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

When i try the oc new-app command through my windows OC client i get the following error

C:\OC\openshift-client-windows-4.4.10>oc new-app --name version git@github.com:getposition/DO101-apps.git#update-app --context-dir version
warning: Cannot find git. Ensure that it is installed and in your path. Git is required to work with git repositories.
error: unable to load template file "git@github.com:getposition/DO101-apps.git#update-app": the path "git@github.com:getposition/DO101-apps.git#update-app" cannot be accessed: CreateFile git@github.com:getposition/DO101-apps.git#update-app: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
error: git ls-remote failed with: git binary not available; local file access failed with: CreateFile git@github.com:getposition/DO101-apps.git#update-app: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
error: unable to locate any images in image streams, templates loaded in accessible projects, template files, local docker images with name "git@github.com:getposition/DO101-apps.git#update-app"

Argument 'git@github.com:getposition/DO101-apps.git#update-app' was classified as an image, image~source, or loaded template reference.

The 'oc new-app' command will match arguments to the following types:

1. Images tagged into image streams in the current project or the 'openshift' project
- if you don't specify a tag, we'll add ':latest'
2. Images in the Docker Hub, on remote registries, or on the local Docker engine
3. Templates in the current project or the 'openshift' project
4. Git repository URLs or local paths that point to Git repositories

--allow-missing-images can be used to point to an image that does not exist yet.

See 'oc new-app -h' for examples.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.