Highlighted

LMS access denied

Can not find out how to continue my training session for LS120 RH Sys admin. Each attempt at launch complains that another session window is open though I've rebooted. Meh.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

LMS access still denied

When the complaint about another learning window being open doesn't arise, a check on the browser config takes me to a page of the available training sessions having NOTHING to do with the requested LS120, and no search on that course is successful. Meh.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: LMS access denied

Hi, @stevenfaria,

I am afraid you are not telling us much to work with as it is. We have several different LMS platforms and it makes a difference which one you are currently using.

What is the URL you use to log in?

Please have a look around the menu area at the top of the page in your online learning environment - there should be a link you can use to request help from the RHT support team, which will create a support ticket and have someone respond to you really quickly.

I hope you manage to fix your problem really soon and continue with your learning!

A black cat crossing the street signifies that the animal is going somewhere.
[don't forget to kudo a helpful post or mark it as a solution!]
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Re: LMS access denied

@stevenfaria

I notice this with my own Standard Learning Subscription.  Though the error doesn't seem to stop the interface from providing the class content that I've requested.  Generally I just click OK and things behave as expected.

-STM

--
Principle Technical Marketing Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer (100-000-264)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.