cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Flight Engineer rpalstra Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

OpenShift Kiosk Exams

Are the EX288V36K and EX425V311K kiosk exams coming back for availability within RHLS any time soon? I've been studying through the materials for them, but haven't been able to enroll their exams.

Thanks and regards,

Riemer.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Flight Engineer

Re: OpenShift Kiosk Exams

FYI: soon after this post, the exams were back in RHLS for enrollment, and I had the opportunity to take both of them Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Flight Engineer littlebigfab Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi @rpalstra,

I'm taking EX425 on Wednesday. How was it ? Would you share any advice ?

Best! Smiley Happy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Flight Engineer

EX425 took me more time than I expected (so fortunately, it was 4 hours instead of the 3 hours the Red Hat website mentioned), but after all you should be able to ace it if you took the DO425 training, know your way around OpenShift or have equivalent experience.

Try not to learn all the different YAML configuration files by heart (unless you have an absolute photographic memory), but instead, remember how to export existing objects to YAML to edit them, or know which parts of the official documentation contains the examples you need to build the config you need.

Also, pay close attention to the position you insert your modifications: one task took me way too much time checking why the behaviour was not modified, until I realized I put the syntactically correct configuration at the wrong position in the file Smiley Happy

Good luck!

Flight Engineer

Thank you so much @rpalstra ! Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Flight Engineer

Hi @rpalstra,

Just passed ex425. Thanks again for your piece of advice. I couldn't agree more.

Best!

Flight Engineer

That's great news and good work! You're very welcome Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Flight Engineer Vale_Uberti Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

This is my story so far for EX425:

November 4th: i drove for 1H and a half to get to the kiosk: exam cancelled due to installation  problem. Took me 3 days for receive a new voucher.

November 11th: same story.

0 Kudos

I've just failed the EX425 but don"t understand why. I have checked the results of all parts and the most checks described in the labs passed. Is it possible that altough I have done the tasks, I have done them in a wrong way?

0 Kudos

Just failed the exam again. I have checked the expected results in each tasks and all tasks except 2 were ok. I don't understand how the results are checked when the exam is evaluated

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.